Was hört ihr gerade?

Romane, Belletristik, Filmempfehlungen und Musikempfehlungen. Auch Offtopic bzw. mit und ohne heidnischen Hintergrund
lynxaett
Eldaring-Mitglied
RE: Was hört ihr gerade?

Beitrag von lynxaett »

off topic - und Moderatorenhinweis an unsere Besucher aus dem fernen Russland:

Hi Ulv: if you post a link, could you please put an [ u r l ] in front of it and an [ / u r l ] at the end? Because otherwise it would not do as a link. Thank you (of course, you have to skip the blanks....)
Lynxaett
Ulv

Beitrag von Ulv »

Okay, now I know it. Thanks! It's no so good I can't use [img] html-code (it's not working) and [media]...
Bild
Zwerig
Eldaring-Mitglied

Beitrag von Zwerig »

Guten Morgen!

Heute hör ich mal was aus Norddeutschland: Das hier hab ich grad beim Landtreff gefunden.

Es grüßt der Zwerig
Ulv

Beitrag von Ulv »

Oh, it's so wonderful and funny:D Can you post link to the Du-tube video with folk-melody of the Germans?
Bild
Zwerig
Eldaring-Mitglied

Beitrag von Zwerig »

Mahlzeit!

The Germans have so much different people together and they have their own folkmusic in each region. Here I have some music from my culture for you. About other regions the people from there must introduce their music by themselves:

Vorarlberg

Oberpfalz

Tirol

At last some kind of music of all Germans together at Ballermann’s or Après-Ski on the mountains

Es grüßt der Zwerig
Grimulf
Eldaring-Mitglied

Beitrag von Grimulf »

So, introducing Westphalia: Tönne Vormann It´s sung in the LANGUAGE(!) Niedersächsisch/ Westfälisch in the idiom of the Münsterland.
Gruß vom Jan aus dem Münsterland!
Ulv

Beitrag von Ulv »

Nice! But what was happened with old man in the first movie? Is it joke-singin' ? :D
And I'm fan of jodler. Can anybody learn me jodler? Does anybody sing like this? :)
Bild
Therewolf

Beitrag von Therewolf »

Ulv schrieb:
And I'm fan of jodler. Can anybody learn me jodler? Does anybody sing like this? :)
NO! Nobody sings like this. It's a matter of self-respect. Have you got no dignity? :P :D
It's a tradition among the southern tribes, whose german-ness always has been somewhat questionable ;)
The habit is on the decline in Bavaria, except during Oktoberfest when lots of English and American tourists are there. However, much further south, e.g. en Kärnten (Carinthia) where my mother happens to be born, much to the suffering of my musical sensitivity when we were visiting while I was a child, they are still doing it as a regular tradition: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bl5iYL9NYzU (also see related videos).

Helau! :D (belated Carneval greeting from Mainz)
"The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities."
Ayn Rand
[center]Bild[/center]
Ulv

Beitrag von Ulv »

Have you got no dignity?
Wow, is it so seriously?:D such expressive! :cool
It's a tradition among the southern tribes, whose german-ness always has been somewhat questionable
I know that but always when I hear this singing my associations give rise to mountain of Germany or Austria:) I guess this kind of singing was born at the Celtic people. It remained till now on the Ancestral home of Celts - the central Europe. In time of Resettlement of the People, Celts have got over to the British isles. Irish 'Yahoo' or 'Jiiihaa!' is from that culture. In 18-20 country-culture was born from Irish-culture in USA by Irish immigrants.
Bild
Glimmgeiss

Beitrag von Glimmgeiss »

In Bayern wird sehr wohl gejodelt, sowie auch im Harz:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQnRY1Id988

Und Japaner und Amerikaner die Im Hofbräuhaus oder af dem Oktoberfest jodeln machen sich nur lächerlich.

Therewolfs Link ist Folklore und keine traditionelle Volksmusik.

Es grüßt die Geiß
Glimmgeiss

Beitrag von Glimmgeiss »

Ich hab noch einen, extra für Ragin: :D

*duck und weg*
Ulv

Beitrag von Ulv »

Gegenwärtig Jodler befindet sich nur in Deutschland.;)
Bild
Therewolf

Beitrag von Therewolf »

I was joking :D Up to today, the different german tribes (or what's left of them) like to poke fun at each other, mainly based on language. German dialects can be extreme deviations from the official language, to the extent of being mutually unintelligible. Personally, I just don't feel any attraction to yodeling, despite the tradition is in my direct bloodline. In this corner of the world, it is observed that more often people do or like the opposite of their parents, rather than following in their footsteps. Examples of strict continuity are a minority. It is beyond the scope of this thread about casual music to examine that deeper, if we want we should carry it elsewhere.

--
Auf alle Fälle sehr inspirierend, mal wieder im deutschen Liedgut zu stöbern. Mir ist der Unterschied zwischen Folklore und Volkslied nicht ganz klar, für mich ist das erstere nur ein englisches Fremdwort und ein Oberbegriff, von dem Musik nur ein Teil ist. Musik ist für mich immer zeitlos, auch ihre Quelle interessiert nicht so sehr, mehr die Wirkung die sie entfaltet. Ich mag es eher getragen, ästhetisch, ohne "aufgezwungene Fröhlichkeit".

Etwa das hier: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MCIk0t6kHO4

Etwas von meiner rheinländischen Heimat: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J_F-7mwHtXU - und meiner kärntnerischen: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bsY5Ur4cbV0

Bei den weiter oben erwähnte Vedan Kolod unter "related videos" findet sich dieses wunderschöne russische Volkslied: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6gFC3n9lRRU

Die Melodien unterscheiden sich, und doch verehren alle ihre Heimat auf die gleiche Weise. Ist einfach nur zum Schwelgen schön.
"The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities."
Ayn Rand
[center]Bild[/center]
Ulrike

Beitrag von Ulrike »

Jodeling is more than making noise, it's a way of communicating as well as an expression of joie de vivre, if I'm allowed to use the term. If practiced in its original setting and from decent, self-respecting people, it can give you goosebumps.
Found
this link via a swiss heathen friend. Note that they also speak a form a German, Schyzerdüütsch, and except for the jodeling ;), I understand just a few words.

Greetings
Ulrike
Ulrike

Beitrag von Ulrike »

Personally, I love German folk songs re-interpreted by good musicians, doesn't matter how old they are (the songs, not the musicians...).
Examples here and here.
I like music I can sing to and with my children as well, singing is sadly underrated in German schools.

LG
Ulrike
Antworten