Was hört ihr gerade?

Romane, Belletristik, Filmempfehlungen und Musikempfehlungen. Auch Offtopic bzw. mit und ohne heidnischen Hintergrund
lynxaett
Eldaring-Mitglied
RE: Was hört ihr gerade?

Beitrag von lynxaett »

"Never let me down" von Depeche Mode... altes 80er Jahre Stückchen Elektrpop - aber nach meiner unmaßgeblichen Meinung immer noch eine wunderbare Musik - passend zu schönen Träumen und dem wunderbaren Frühsommerwetter hier bei uns im Rheinland... 25 Grad und tiefblauer Himmel :) möge es auf immer so bleiben!
Lynx
Rocco
Eldaring-Mitglied

Beitrag von Rocco »

I like our Anthem, too.

Greetings,

TL.
Ragin

Beitrag von Ragin »

lynxaett schrieb:
...und dem wunderbaren Frühsommerwetter hier bei uns im Rheinland... 25 Grad und tiefblauer Himmel :) möge es auf immer so bleiben!
Lynx
ja gerne. aber wenigstens auch bei uns!!! wir hatten heute den ganzen tag lang nebel, nieselregen bei... geschätzten 13 bis ein paar mehr grad? und am späten nachmittag konnte man seinen EIGENEN ATEM SEHEN!?!?!?

...langsam vom scheiß Wetter dieses Jahr angepisste Grüße...

R.
Rocco
Eldaring-Mitglied

Beitrag von Rocco »

@Ulv:

some years ago i read a book named "Iwans Krieg" - the story of the sowjet soldier in WW2 (written by an english woman). Nothing perfect, that book, but it gave me very deep thoughts - an important thing. It shows
the impact of propaganda and what it did to the soldiers - after the war, too. And how the sowjet state handled them. For some of them a very, very bad thing. You are a strong kind of people, in many ways. My generation was mostly influenced by american propaganda (Sowjet Soldier = feels no frost/is always drunk/every time in opportunity of tanks and sheer numbers... that kind of thing). Ironically, the american pre-war-propaganda handling with the sowjet army (and people) was built on german WW2-sources, as far as i know.

So, i have my own opinion about the sowjet hymn (and hymns in general) - but, from time to time i like "big" music (made to be played loud)...

Greetings,

TL.
Ulv

Beitrag von Ulv »

Rocco
Hei! Yes, i'm agree with you. When I hear somewhere "Iwans" - I know that;s NATO block is telling about us:) Propaganda and PR - two of the most powerful weapons humanity ever made. The power of the world can build towns and kill a human.
Btw "Iwan" is not russ name in general because it was made from jewish Ioann (Johan or John). So when fat american names me Iwan it really sounds funny:D
You are a strong kind of people
I think every nation has it's own power and strong side of their national life. Look at Japans - they are one of the most civilized folk by electronic production and they still have their heathen faith - Sintoism.
Russians are so hard because we survived through Stalin and the Soviet Union. Now we have only 20 years of false democracy. If we lost in the WW2 and you got a win - so German folk today could be hard and powerful I guess.
Listen to these our music of Russian History:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vIIT0WTe ... re=related - Hymn of the 1700th

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vih4SL9I ... re=related - Thunder of the Win (Hymn of 1850th)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sbG0YVD3 ... re=related - March of Semenovsky Life Guards Regiment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3hAleep6 ... re=related - old Anthem before 1917 tragedy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CCkSJJeH3v0&translated=1 - music of 1800th but devoted to the 1600th developments. March "Hail Russland!"
Bild
Rocco
Eldaring-Mitglied

Beitrag von Rocco »

Ups, error... i meant not "pre-war-progagande"... it should read "after-war-propaganda".

I didnt know about the roots of the name "Iwan" - thank you. Some years ago i noticed that many russian names are of greek origin - fits to the things i read about "your" church and history.

As for history: i think your folk handles it well, good thing will take a while. Dont give up, you are a badly needed voice in the international chorus. I have my own opinion about the wars in the caucasus and all those ugly things... my best wishes.

Agree to your opinion about the japanese people... BANZAI!

Thank you for the links... i guess, it should be played loud;-)...

Never read a russian book like those of Dostjevski, Gogol... and your componists... nothing but "Schwanensee"...

Do you eat "Boeuf Stroganoff" (another legend... i am hungry;-)?)

Gruß,

TL.
Ulv

Beitrag von Ulv »

Some years ago i noticed that many russian names are of greek origin
Yep, our 'saint' Church has roots in Byzantine (The Second Rome). But so others folks too have greek and jewish names:D Michael, Johan, Josef, Samuel, David - jewish names and Anthony, Andrew, Barbara, George - greek. Here are not russian names but Europeans. You can see how our history changed since hero past of heathen.
As for history: i think your folk handles it well, good thing will take a while. Dont give up, you are a badly needed voice in the international chorus. I have my own opinion about the wars in the caucasus and all those ugly things... my best wishes.
You're welcome, thank you. But now the situation in the world politics is unstable. Euro is falling, USA losing their positions in the world, the "East" coming within war. I guess we all have our voice and ought to do everything for peace... peace without USA by nuclear bombs, HAHAHA!!!:D :D :emb
Never read a russian book like those of Dostjevski, Gogol...
What's your opinion about Pushkin?
and your componists... nothing but "Schwanensee"...
Ah, Tchaikovsky. Did you heat his opus Andante Contabile?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zLhsYZ1L ... re=related
Do you eat "Boeuf Stroganoff" (another legend... i am hungry;-)?)
Oh, yes! So I drink Vodka, play Balalajka and dancing with a bear on the Red Square in winter time:D
Bild
Rocco
Eldaring-Mitglied

Beitrag von Rocco »

:D :D :D

So i will take care about my Sauerkraut and Eisbein...

Pushkin, Gogol and those men should be read in theyr own language - and i am afraid that i will never speak and understand your language. A long time ago i read a comic (it was a serial called "World Bestellers" - they made storys like "Tom Sawyer", "Moby Dick"...) that told the story of "Taras Bulba" - it was the countertheory to that "Comic-is-dull"-phrase. Touched me, i will never forget that story (and in the meantime i learned a lot about the historical background... and some other things). There was an explanation about the author (and a portrait - something that is called "Stich" in german; a print worked out of steel)- he died as a young man... so i remember...

Greetings,

TL.
Rocco
Eldaring-Mitglied

Beitrag von Rocco »

Mist... im Moment würde ich für einen großen, dampfenden Topf Boeuf Stroganoff mit entsprechender Beilage wirklich fast sterben....

Right now i would die for a pot of "Boeuf Stroganoff"... Bullsh*...

Gruß,

TL.
Zwerig
Eldaring-Mitglied

Beitrag von Zwerig »

Guten Morgen,

heute streich ich mein graues Pferd grün.

Es grüßt der Zwerig
Glimmgeiss

Beitrag von Glimmgeiss »

Zwerig schrieb:

heute streich ich mein graues Pferd grün.
Fendtgrün?

Es grüßt die Geiß
Zwerig
Eldaring-Mitglied

Beitrag von Zwerig »

Glimmgeiss schrieb:

Fendtgrün?

Es grüßt die Geiß
Oder Bergisches Grün, wenn ich denn nach Roth ritt. Aber ich denke einem Dieselross stünde Fendtgrün dann doch besser.
Rocco
Eldaring-Mitglied
RE: Ulv...

Beitrag von Rocco »

None of your links are functionable...

:(

Gruß,

TL.
Valtam
Eldaring-Mitglied

Beitrag von Valtam »